Simplify your life and have full control over the delivery of your projects.
You’re tired of
You would like to
K-Ops, an obvious choice
Simplify your life.
A project manager spends on average 14 hours a week planning and attending meetings, not to mention hours on the phone and answering emails. Rather than chasing everyone for information, let the information come to you.
- Import your data by the thousands with a few clicks and be up and running in no time.
- Track progress from multiple angles with hierarchical structures and cumulative progress.
- Manage and organize your document library and progress photos and upload them simply using drag & drop.
- Centralize and document daily reports.
Stay on top of it.
Thanks to our various modules, you will be able to keep control over all the QA tasks and actions in order to ensure impeccable project delivery.
- Visualize the work progress and proof of execution using the various visual components of the dashboard.
- Have detailed traceability of the entire life cycle of each of the records made including “who”, “what” and “when”.
- Manage, filter and organize your lists of equipment, issues and queries.
- Ensure rigorous tracking and accountability with workflows that adjust to your own approval processes.
Done with repetitive tasks.
You didn’t go to school all these years just to fill out reports, update Excel files, answer emails and run after information. K-Ops supports you and helps you in your daily management.
- Get notified in real time by email and on your mobile device of any changes to your project.
- Reply with comments or attach documents directly to your email notifications in order to have them organized automatically in K-Ops.
- Upload your photos directly from the mobile application, no more waiting until the end of the day and having to transfer everything.
- Generate detailed reports, according to your selected filters, with a click of a button and share them easily.
- Most importantly, enjoy using a simple, intuitive and powerful tool.
“K-Ops leads to better work quality, facilitating collaboration, communication and standardizing processes.Ultimately, it makes my job much easier because I have access to the latest data on the work progress to support my decisions for future actions that will bring the project to completion.”
See how K-Ops can help you.
Please fill out the form below to request a free demo.